Monday, November 21, 2011

I can't think of a word that would describe the beauty and gift of life?

If you can, would you be kind enough to tell me?


If not just one word... a list would be fine :)


Please and thank-you!I can't think of a word that would describe the beauty and gift of life?
This is a really hard question. I personally think you need two words to balance the opposites inherent in life: functional chaos, beautiful destruction, or undeserved blessings.


But if you want just one word I think you want: elation or vitality.


I think those best describe the feeling you feel when you're enjoying the beauty and gift of life. But if you actually want to describe the life, and the sheer odds that we exist and are concious of own existance...


I think you have to go with a whole phrase. For me I like ';auto-ironic mystery, slice of infinity, or feels like fate.





btw- ';effervescence'; is a term I've heard religion majors throw around,where the divine bubbles up thorough the ordinary is my understanding of the definition, but I'm no religion major.I can't think of a word that would describe the beauty and gift of life?
The Correct Answer is ';Childbirth';


Vinod Khanna Report Abuse

The Correct Answer is ';Childbirth';


Vinod Khanna Report Abuse

I thought of one, and included the definition from Dictionary.com:





rap鈰卼ur鈰卭us (rapturous)


1.full of, feeling, or manifesting ecstatic joy or delight.


2.characterized by, attended with, or expressive of such rapture: rapturous praise.





Hope that helped - best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment