Monday, November 21, 2011

Question for girls who work at beauty salons or pharmacies?

for girls who work at beauty salons or pharmacies only pls -





If a guy went into your store and asked about makeup advice or even a makeover, how would you react?





I'd like to see what can be done with me (im male obviously)- im seeing a guy and he's asked if i can doll up for an evening for him. Just am a bit scared of going in and asking this stuff. I am slightly effeminate looking, so i don't think it would look completely ridiculous lol





I realise this will get some negative comments, but please spare me the gay-bashing lolQuestion for girls who work at beauty salons or pharmacies?
its not my job to judge you...just to help any and all customers that walk into the store...so just go for it and dont be scared. i have a couple of gay close friends and im always telling them not to care of what others think caz honestly they are better looking than most guys and they should be proud.





so just go for it regardless of what anyone might say or think....if u walked into my store i would gladly help you outQuestion for girls who work at beauty salons or pharmacies?
I've seen males working at MAC counters, and other department store makeup counters. I'd go to different malls and find a male makeup artist. This way you would feel comfortable. But if you can't find a male worker, us female workers will not make fun of you, nor would we ever judge you. Celebrity men wear makeup all the time, it's normal!!
i would try MAC or Sephora, a lot of the major dept. stores sell makeup too and there's usually a guy working there (in my area anyway). the guys generally give better tips and advice too, in my experience.





good luck with the stores, and have fun on your night out!
Try MAC. Go to their counter, because you won't get judged there, and lots of drag queens, men, tranvestites go there, and they have the best colours, selection, and are most helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment