Friday, August 20, 2010

Do guys appreciate a woman's natural beauty?

For instance, when females embrace their natural hair. No straightening. In addition, they also wear minimal makeup(just enough to look decent)





do guys appreciate this? or is this just a wasted effort, only appreciated in the past?


Do guys appreciate a woman's natural beauty?
Real MEN do, not boys. Boys want what's in the magazines and on TV which is all touched up. Real Men know what a real woman looks like. My bf thinks I look better without all the make up on and hair curly versus straight. He loves me for who i am not for make up or trendy clothes. A woman can look decent without make up.





I use to wear make up everyday now I only wear eye liner and that's it, no concealer, foundation or what not. And he loves it.





Men now a days the younger men in their late teens early 20's like all that fake crap. Be yourself and do not worry about what the boy down the street thinks.Do guys appreciate a woman's natural beauty?
My boyfriend likes it when I don't wear make up, and I think a lot of guys get put off with heavy make up. Lots of glitter/unnatural colours are much more appreciated by girls who like make up I think!





If you enjoy wearing make up and like the way you look with it on then it isn't a wasted effort. Guys will notice the confidence you have with the way you look more than the make up itself, so embrace your natural beauty and use make up to enhance it!
Depends on the guy really. I have guy friends who always want their girlfriends to have their makeup done, the amount doesn't matter as long as it looks good to them and same with the hair. My boyfriend is the opposite, he'd rather me just be comfy and not freakin' out about these kinda things.


Some guys expect girls to look like dolls 24/7 but then there's some that want to see the real girl.
I think some do like my hubby, he prefers the way I look when I first wake up,although I rarely if ever wear makeup to begin with and my hair is always in a pony tail!! Some men prefer a girl who isn't so high maintenance and can just walk out the door without taking 45 minutes to get ready:) LOL
depends on the guy, my boyfriend hates when girls wear make up unless they're out or something he thinks its horrible stuff..


but i know guys who won't go near a girl unless she's done up to the nines looks nothing like her true self.
that is on of the most sexiest things ever!!!!!!!!!








o-nartrale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=hot





if a girls a lil chubby i say bring it on just more to love





not conifent about the size of sertan areas no worries i dont care








so ya of course
It is not wasted effort.





The natural beauty comes from within. Not from putting makeup on.
i think that it enhances a woman's beauty when she is who she is naturally, not covered in an ich and a half of makeup or fancy clothes
my husband says i look great without make up. natural is beautiful and a lot men make fun of some women wearing make up and fake eyebrows and lashes
I prefer a woman without makeup or fake hairstyling.
A real man does :) Those that don't are shallow, superficial, and not worthy of a woman's time.
Not the guys I know.


They want a barbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment