Monday, August 23, 2010

Why does the USA society see breast augmentation as a beauty enhancer; but a tattoo as low class?

I am from an African nation.Why does the USA society see breast augmentation as a beauty enhancer; but a tattoo as low class?
Since you are from an African nation, we could be looking at a sociological pretext for an argument. I have read that many African nations have had female tattoos for a couple thousand years. However, South Africa is one of the few places in Africa that does breasts augmentations. They do some in Iran; however, it is kept hush hush. As for the tattoo, the women in Iran need to abide by the Qu'ran and honor their husbands.





My wife is Chinese and she has two tattoos that are charming, even though I have Evangelical beliefs. The women in China are starting to have breasts augmentations like in the west.





The sociological reasoning for the thought of tattoos being low class comes from the Baptist who misinterpret the scriptures and claim God does not like it. Also, the Red-neck girls think a tattoo is fitting in a criteria of a certain culture.





But times are changing, even though change is slow. I heard a TV minister call a tattoo an abomination in the sight of Almighty God. However, I have never read that in the King James version of the Christian Bible. I don't think God talked to the preacher either.The reason I believe there is a taboo on tattoos is the way Jews were tattooed during World War II.





As for me, I think a butterfly tattoo above a breast is beautiful and sensual. If the woman desires larger breasts to match the beauty of the tattoo, she should go for it. It is actually more acceptable that you might perceive. What was good for the Africans for a couple thousand years, should be acceptable for the USA. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.Why does the USA society see breast augmentation as a beauty enhancer; but a tattoo as low class?
I'm tempted to say there's not much fun kissing a tattoo but no ... I won't. Not sure if the whole of the USA sees it that way? Both forms of decoration have their risks. Tatts are fine when you're a kid but become a liability as you age. Breast augmentation might be the same. I reckon all breasts are nice to look at as well as giving life and strength to babies. Maybe this is a bit of a tit for tat argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment