Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I choose a talent for a beauty pageant?....I'm new?

I really need help deciding what to do for a talent at our highschool's ';Miss RHS';...I don't want to sing...I took piano for years but don't feel confident enough to perform a piece worth being judged on...I can Dance though...I llove ballet %26amp; ';cheer dances'; but I'm not sure that's enough to WOW the judges...what is impressive? I don't knowHow do I choose a talent for a beauty pageant?....I'm new?
just think: on my free time, what would i rather do??





you should do whatever you think is the most fun!, its not always about winning. plus, if your having alot of fun., you'll do better, and u probably will win!How do I choose a talent for a beauty pageant?....I'm new?
Something different is usually the most impressive. Many girls who participate in high school pageants usually sing the usual heart-felt, emotional song. (I guarantee that at least one girl from your school will sing as her talent) Since you've already ruled that out, you're already a step ahead to being ';impressively different.';





I can't just tell you what to do. Just keep thinking about what you're good at and what you know you can work on and have fun with during the pageant.





If it helps any, some of the girls from my high school's pageants had really different talents, like interpretive dancing, gymnastics, swing dancing, pop-lock routines, original poetry-readings, and self-skits/dialogues.





Just make sure that whatever talent you choose reflects who you are!! Good luck with your pageant!
dance =) since you CAN. if your a comedic person, than go for the jokes, if your a reall good singer, than sing, if your good in piano, then why don't you give it a shot? i think you should choose whatever fits you : ) goodluck!
It's simple do what your most comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment