Monday, August 23, 2010

Who else thinks beauty pageants for little girls are not cool?

very disturbing


and it takes alot to disturb meWho else thinks beauty pageants for little girls are not cool?
Spray-tanning, chest-stuffing and brain-washing young girls is not healthy nor necessary. It's actually rediculous when you think about it...forcing little kids to be show-off adults. We don't need any more plastics. But if they are truly good girls that want to compete and don't do it to be fresh or conceited, then I guess it's alright.Who else thinks beauty pageants for little girls are not cool?
I think they are terrible. They put the little girl into so much pressure.


Then, too, I think they fuel pedophiles who are already demented and can't defferentiate between children and adults.


Dressing little girls up like adults, all made-up and all is messed up!
They where okay back in the day. I used to compete and I am proud to say I won every one lol when I was 3. But now they are so ridiculous! The girls have a Pound of make-up and look 25. That's torture!
Def. me. It gives them the wrong idea about life, that you have to be beautiful, and the losers will consider themselves ugly and have a bad self esteem.
I think beauty pagents for ANYBODY isn't cool


they are just filled with a bunch of superficial airheads that think they are the hottest thing on the earth





and all they care about is world peace, which won't happen


they make me so mad.
I think beauty pageants are not cool. Full stop. But especially not cool for little girls because they aren't old enough to understand what they are doing. 16+ only.
i do, little girls shouldn't worry about diets, make up, high heels they should enjoy their childhood, run around and cause mischief
ME





1. Its a pedophile dream land


2. Installs a self esteem based on shallow outer qualities


3. Many become narcissistic


4. Many mothers are living vicariously through their kids
I don't like them but it is up to the child and the parents. Some do it because they want to be in show business.
meeeee... beauty pagants r stupid becuz everyone is pretty in their own wayy and they eccpessialy shouldnt be telling little girls they rnt pretty ...
They teach girls to be competitive with each other in looks. Not good at ALL.





Beauty pageants for little girls+Bratz=a big no-no





This leads to slut-like behaviour in the teenage years.





I think they are horrible
I think so. These kids are like becoming little dolls! Not in a good way either, they have no choice and it's so harsh to be a little girl and hear someone say you're not good enough!!!





IT'S NOT COOL!
Me.
yo any beauty pagent is stupid cause it makes it look that all girls are girly like that. i hate it.
They're sick!





JonBenet Ramsey!
Definitely ME!!!
JonBenet Ramsey





Nuff said.
Def. me. There like 5 wearing loads of make-up that's just disgusting! I was watching a show, and they even make false teeth for them! :/
I think all beauty pagents are not cool.
Meeee.
me it makes them just i cant expalin it


but i dont like it!


like that show on MTV made me so mad!
*raises hand*
I do. It's like telling your kid you're only a winner if you are beautiful.
it basicly a contest on whos prettiest.


Waaay weird. %26amp; harsh.
I do, they are disgusting!!
They're creepy.
hahhaha


like in little miss sunshine


yeah, they're harsh.
Me.........
They are very bad.
mee. they do not need to be judged based on their looks at young ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment