Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What do you wear or do beauty and fashion wise, to feel sexy?!?

we all have are little secrets on feeling sexy and confident...whats yours





(serious question, dont report)What do you wear or do beauty and fashion wise, to feel sexy?!?
It doesn't matter what I'm wearing as long as I have sexy lingerie on underneath.What do you wear or do beauty and fashion wise, to feel sexy?!?
A sports car cannot perform if the engineering is not suited for the driver! Report Abuse

Well, it really depends. Most of all it depends on your body shape. I mean if u have buldges everywhere you wouldn't want to be showing that right?





I'm a 5'7 athletic asian. and since i have a flat chest, i make sure i wear push up bras to enhance what i dont have and cover up what i feel is my worse assets. My best assets are my legs coz it's long. So i wear miniskirts and a nice blouse that would show a little cleavage with my push up bra.
Latex catsuit and boots!!!!!!!
I make sure my hair is blow dried really nicely, shaping my face well. For my make-up, I apply my eye make-up as usual (always stick with a winning look once you find it!) making sure my eyelashes are not clumpy, but look long and fluttery. I kind of sweep the mascara outwards to make my eyelashes point away from my nose slightly. I moisturise, then put on blush, maybe a bit of bronzer in warmer weather, and finish with loose powder. I wear lip-plumping lipstick with lip gloss, lip gloss always makes me feel like I have big sexy lips. A pencil skirt with a top that shows a little bit of cleavage always makes me feel sexy. Or a strapless top/dress with a bare neck and long earrings. The most important things to make me feel sexy are having good eye makeup, lip gloss and flattering clothes. And clean hair! Greasy hair always makes me feel disgusting : )
i guess it depends on what type of person you are...some just like to wear sexy lingerie underneath...some like to wear a more figure flattering sweater...i personal like all of the above and more....thighhighs..nothing slutty but yes still sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment