Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's your favourite youth-boosting beauty tip?

Do you swear by a miracle cream or eat certain foods to give your skin a boost? We want to know how you maintain a youthful glow.





Here are our tips for 30 Ways to Look Younger: http://www.yahoo7.com.au/prevention/30-w鈥?/a>What's your favourite youth-boosting beauty tip?
I drink a lot of water, I try to drink about 4 litres a day. I really notice now when I haven't had enough because my skin goes blotchy and red and sometimes I get pimples. I think the water just clears your complexion and makes you look happier and healthier.


Also I always wear sun tan lotion. I look about 5 years younger than my friends just because I don't get tanned from the sun (I use a fake tanner).What's your favourite youth-boosting beauty tip?
Just use make-up.
sleep, watermelon, olive oil, fish oil capsules. also i noticed that sometimes i get dark undereyes and when i eat a lot of chicken they dissapear, probably because i'm feeling anemic and the iron and protein fix the damage.
drink lots of water,


eat healthy (berries, salmon, almonds),


cut out white sugar,


regular facials,


cleanse, tone and moisturise daily (recently started using thalgo - marine products, FABULOUS)


don't smoke


daily sunscreen...
I reckon multi-vitamins are great and so's Berocca.





For pimples, I'd recommend Oxy 5 or Oxy 10.





Please try answering mine here..





http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A9FJu9IeD65Kw1UAuADg5gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090910035645AAfaLTA
A product called ';glutathione'; does an amazing job of keeping that youthful look. It is available in either pill or soap form, and it is absolutely life changing for your skin. It helps lighten your complexion, fade scars and other hyper pigmentation, and does wonders for those wrinkles. Unfortunately not a lot of people have heard of glutathione, but hopefully I've just lent some helpful advice.





Also, I wear a 30+ facial sunscreen everyday, because UV radiations help accelerate the aging process.
Firstly, I drink 3-4 liters of water per day - more when I am sick or exercising.


Secondly I eat as many fresh fruit and veggies as I can. I am a Vegan, however as I have a busy life sometimes frozen meals are unavoidable. On the weekends when I have more time I cook fresh meals with lots of water based ingredients such as couscous, lettuce, pasta, oranges.


Never miss breakfast, EVER even if you only have a Kiwi fruit and glass of orange juice, it kick starts your metabolism for the rest of the day and this helps your entire body on both inside and out.


I only use natural face and body wash with Shae butter, eucalyptus, berry essence etc - the natural active ingredients have nutrients from their origin in them which is better for your skin than chemically derived body washes.


When toning your face, try to find an alcohol free one, such as Nivea. Same with Deodorant. Use fragrance free moisturizers because the fragrance can actually dry out your skin which gives the impression of tired old skin.


If you exercise outdoors try not to do it when the sun is at its strongest as this can dehydrate you and also take its toll on your skin.





Hope I helped!!
I'm told I look 20yrs younger, and I feel it too. My secret is Australia's Best Kept Secret.lol. All the nutrients for a healthy body, and great immune boosting properties, anti aging and much more.





For Australia http://kakadujuice.com/sandygm2





USA http://kakadujuice.com/sandygm2-usa





To your very good health and youth. I can be contacted through both of these websites.
Be thank full for what you are and don't waste good money on useless creams, tips and potions that do nothing. A good diet is a real winner, eat your greens and avoid so-called health foods.


One more thing, learn to smile readily and keep neat, comb hair, have an occasional wash, even a shower. These will make you much more attractive than any so-called beauty tip.
wash %26amp; day %26amp; nite cream
No. 1 Drink plenty of water





No. 2 Stay out of the sun %26amp; always wear a day cream with a min 15 SPF. Wear long sleeved clothing %26amp; a hat whenever in the sun.





No. 3 2 teaspn Olive Oil %26amp; 1/2 teaspn Lime Juice whisked thoroughly until cloudy, apply to a cleansed skin, leave 30 mins or over night if possible, wipe clean in the morning using a dry cloth. This uses natural anti-oxidants %26amp; makes yr skin feel really smooth. Use weekly for mature skin. It's cheap, effective %26amp; actually 'feeds yr skin'.
I smile - a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment