Friday, August 20, 2010

What is one beauty product that you cannot live without?

Lipstick!What is one beauty product that you cannot live without?
eye liner foundation blush and masceraWhat is one beauty product that you cannot live without?
my lip gloss
MASCERA!
Lip color. My lips have absolutely no color without it. I use Lipscense, it stays on all day no matter what...really! It used to be eyeliner but I had permanent eyeliner tatooed on! I love it! But, very painful.
I had to jump in here!





Definitely lipstick!





A great colored lipstick brightens up your whole face! Something mascara and eyeliner and concealer won't do. You can go from an informal look to a formal look quickly and easily by just applying lipstick!





Its the one makeup I can't live without!





Quote from the following link:


If I were stuck on a deserted island and could only have one makeup item, it would be lipstick. Lipstick will enhance your appearance even if it's the only makeup you're wearing. Not so true of mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, or foundation!~





http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone…





For the full picture:





http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone…
Cocoa butter, soap, lip gloss, and deodorant.
hair spray and eyeliner


sorry cant choose between them :]]
Cocoa butter for my skin. It can be the soap,the lotion,the scrub,the moisturizer whatever its the best!
Foundation and powder. Whoops that's two but what ever. My ultimate favorite beauty product is Cupcake it's a face mask from Lush!
definetly lipgloss and bronzer. bronzer gives me a sunkissed look and makes me glow and lipgloss brightens my face!!!





~ kendall xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
chetiphil soap 4 my face, and sea breeze, 4 after i wash my face





i do it twice every day, and almost never have zits
eyeliner
Blush Or Concealer. Deff. %26amp; Lip Gloss. lol
facial moisturizer....It is a must before I go to bed.
Mascara! I have blonde hair so you can't see my eyelashes without it.
Now you know you can't ask females what's one thing, cuz were gonna say two and if we say two mine as well have a makeup bag to put in your purse. Now you have a purse filled of stuff you can't live without. Just face it were females, and a lot of us like to stay pretty. I do, you should see my purse, ha lol.
I have two small kids, CONCEALER! I never get enough sleep and I need help hiding it. :)lol

No comments:

Post a Comment