Friday, August 20, 2010

If you could have one perfect multi-purpose beauty/body product, what would it be?

I am creating a new line of bath and body products and I would like to include a lot of multi-purpose items. For example, a body balm that is sweet and doubles as a lip balm or cuticle balm.If you could have one perfect multi-purpose beauty/body product, what would it be?
I love soap bars that can double as a solid shampoo bar.If you could have one perfect multi-purpose beauty/body product, what would it be?
Multi-purpose, I'm not sure of, but I know a product I NEED.





I need a product that will actually volumize my hair without making it dull like hairspray does. The back of my hair is SO FLAT and nothing works on it, NOTHING!!! The only thing that kind of works is hair spray, but it makes my hair look so dull, I'd rather not even use it. And my hair is too thin to even pretend like I could wear one of those Bump-Its. I need something that actually works. Could it even be possible?
How about some essential oils, like grapeseed oil or almond oil. It does wonders for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment