Friday, August 20, 2010

What beauty products do you use?

Tell me your brand of;


Conditioner -


Shampoo -


Eyeliner -


Mascara -


Foundation -


Eyeshadow -


Brush -


Hair styling products -


Hairspray -


Deodorant -


Body wash -








Anything else. Also, if you could tell me how well it works for you, that'd be lovely. :) Thanks!What beauty products do you use?
Conditioner - Tresemme Smooth and Silky


Really great, I'm on my third bottle. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized.





Shampoo - Tresemme Anti Breakage


Pretty good, I dont have as much damage from heat styling my hair.





Eyeliner - Revlon Colorstay


Amazing! This stuff goes on good and lasts forever.





Mascara - Maybelline Greatlash


Makes my lashes look good but it smudges easily





Foundation- MAC Studiofix Powder


Its pretty great coverage and good for oily skin





Eyeshadow - Covergirl or MAC





Blush - Covergirl Cheekers


Ok, I liked MAC better but i ran out





Hair styling products - Fructis Smoothing milk to smooth my hair


Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray before I iron


Tresemme Alcohol Free Gel





Hairspray - Aussie Anti Humidity Spray


I dont use it much, doesnt work great. Smells nice though





Deodorant - Secret Flawless Touch


My favorite, smells good and keeps me dry. No white marks





Body wash - Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works


Smells great





Body spray- Vanilla lace form Victorias Secret


I always get compliments when I wear it





Hope that helps :)What beauty products do you use?
Conditioner - herbal essence


Shampoo - herbal essence


Eyeliner - nyc


Mascara - super shock by avon


Foundation - loreal true match


Eyeshadow - avon


Blush - avon


Hair styling products - tresseme, herbal essence


Hairspray - suave


Deodorant - lady speed stick


Body wash - caress



go find your own beauty products!

No comments:

Post a Comment