Friday, August 20, 2010

Essence Of Beauty Kabuki Brush from CVS?

Who has tried it? How long have you used it? Tell me about the softness, density and shedding.Essence Of Beauty Kabuki Brush from CVS?
you can get a kabuki brush from ULTA on sale for like 1 dollar! check it out, because they work really well!!Essence Of Beauty Kabuki Brush from CVS?
I just bought it a couple days ago for MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural.


It works well and is really soft.


The only probably I had was it lost a couple hairs coming out of the package which is strange but all together I think it's a great brush for only 9.99. I would recommend it.
I haven't ever tried the kabuki, but I can honestly say I have had the eye brushes since 2005, and they are still going strong. I haven't noticed shedding, it may be different with a kabuki. I think it's a great deal for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment