Monday, August 23, 2010

Why is having a widow's peak a sign of beauty?

I know there aren't really ';signs'; but what are some other ones? The only other one i can think of is having a long, swan-like neck.Why is having a widow's peak a sign of beauty?
never heard of that, but i guess because it's a recessive trait so there's more people without it than with it...i have one and sometimes i don't like to have it seen, but it does give me the upper hand on doing a part down the center of my headWhy is having a widow's peak a sign of beauty?
Actually, that's news to me.
a large fore head..far apart eyes.. and pretty toes
Because not everyone has one. I do. :)
it is wierd but there isnt anything wrong like i have alot of hair on my face for a fiffteen year old but a girl wouldnt dump me for it (unless i never shave it off and look like a christmas tree or unless she is wierder than me)

No comments:

Post a Comment