Friday, August 20, 2010

I notice that I have a lot of those black dots on my face known as beauty marks?

Are they good things, because it looks sorta funny besides that my face is flawlessI notice that I have a lot of those black dots on my face known as beauty marks?
They are actually supposed to be lucky.I notice that I have a lot of those black dots on my face known as beauty marks?
Well if they are beauty marks, then they are perfectly normal to have. Though I suppose the more technical term is moles.





However, you might want to check with your doctor to make sure they aren't cancerous which would be more likely if you spend a lot of time in the sun.
They're moles, which are fine usually, but you should see a dermatologist as having a lot is unusual and they can become cancerous. Make sure to wear sunscreen every day to prevent sun damage.
they could aslo be black heads.
yea they are !! it makes u look distinguished!!


  • puffy eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment