Friday, August 20, 2010

What top beauty products should i stock up when i visit the US?

i am looking for products i cannot get in the uk or are dramatically cheaper in USWhat top beauty products should i stock up when i visit the US?
Anything by Clarins or Clinique.What top beauty products should i stock up when i visit the US?
Oh my God, everything is mega cheaper, buy an extra suitcase!!


Clinique, Clarins, Benefit, all so expensive in the UK. Probably costs half in the U.S! Have fun!
cleanser toner moisturiser eyecream night cream face mask exfoliator sun protection factor block concealer and blemish stck plenty of lip gloss lipseal gorgeous red lipstck foundation stcks and pressed powder
In my shop I use redken and matrix I find they are excellent products,,,, You can get them at a beauty supply house You pay more than a shop owner but hey Not much more than drug store or wal marts,,,,,
Try their drugstore brand like Jane cosmetics, New York Colors etc.





Or try their high-end products like Giorgio Armani cosmetics.
Hi, That's depends on what you want, I personally would go to a proper outlet to cut out the middle man and buy all the OPI products I could afford + at these type of suppliers they also sell Chanel products cheaper than in the UK. In the OPI range I would buy all the nail varnish products and in the Chanel I would buy all there Make-up range. Good luck Sheila.
mAKEUP





DUH
You should try Mac and they have a great line of makeup. Go Sephora out here, they carry alot of products you'll like and you don't have to go to alot of department stores to look for them. Also go to Walgreen's they have a large assortment of products you'll like. If you by Allure and Lucky magazines, they tell you the most popular products we have out here.
You can get Burt Bee's products really cheap in US chemists.


Half the price of UK stockists.


I really like Aussie shampoo and conditioner too and you can get it cheaper than here for twice the size.


They also do styling products which they don't do here. I always stock up cause they're really good.
I love Sephora...it's like being a kid in a candy shop for a girl. They carry a variety of brands so you have a lot to choose from. A little bit more expensive, but worth it. I also have a lot of the bareMinerals collection and I adore it. (especially the powder eyeliner) I have several products from Benefit and they're all so cute. So go, have a fun time, invest in some great products, and enjoy.
I love ';Benefit'; makeup.
Definitely MAC, NARS, Benefit and Vincent Longo. All from Sephora and a lot cheaper in the U.S. And Bobbi Brown.





Revlon is dirt cheap too. I'd stock up on Super Lustrous Lipgloss - love it!
You could try Bare Escentuals - can you get it over there?


I started using Bare Escentuals in January and have almost the entire collection now! I LOVE IT! You can start out with the starter kit, you get two foundations - you usually have to mix them a bit to get the right color - its so simple! You get Warmth - which looks dark but it isn't - it just adds a natural sunlight look to you. You get Mineral Veil - it perfects your look and gives you that smooth finish : )


You get three brushes - the brushes are unlike any other - don't try any imitations - the B.E. brushes are wonderful! You usually get a starter DVD also - you will watch it the first couple times you put it on - I remember I panicked and thought Id never remember the order to put it on : )


I put mine on a little heavier than the DVD suggests - it works well for me.


They are on QVC all the time, so check QVC for great deals : )


I have almost all of my friends and co-workers wearing B.E. now - we are addicted : )


I think my favorite would be the Well Rested for your eyes - no matter how tired you are - you put that around your eyes and you look...well...well rested!


Oh - and the Bisque - it covers trouble spots - liver spots - blemishes - dark circles and other things : )


It DOESN'T come off when you sweat - its safe to sleep in!


I cant say enough about this make up - try it - you will LOVE it!


Oh - and don't panic - your face might feel a little dry the first 3 - 4 days that you use it - but it will go away!


Hope this helps -


~ B.E. NUT! : )
I would recommend the mineral makeup of Bare Ecentuals, it's really good, I just stock up everything.





Here is the foundation info and review: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>





And here is the loose powder info and review: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>





I love them, it's so cool!
wow... theres alot, look around and mabey you will find something, try things on, if u go to some stores you can get free make-overs look in BIG departmnt stores for some...


have fun in AMIERICA!!!!!!
I live over here in the US....do we really have that much different of products? Ok, I guess we do...from looking at what other people have written down! Alright then, you can look in wal*mart (but they really don't have too much) drugstores really have a lot, ones like CVS and Walgreens. Ok, (and if you can even find this) Salley's Beauty Supply. They are all over the place...and are simply the best, and pretty cheap...there are so many name brands you can get!
Go to a local drug store, like Riteaid or CVS. They always have tons of them on sale. Of course not the Brand Name type. Otherwise, go to the Big Dept. Store. They usually have the gift pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment