Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there any laws or something that protect people from getting ripped off at beauty parlors?

I just received terrible service at a salon. I was ripped off, paying too much for terrible service. It would take to much to explain what all is wrong, but trust me it is worth doing something about. Is there a law or something where I can demand a refund, or demand them to fix my hair without getting charged to do so? What do you suggest I do? And if there is a site that can help, please give me the link!! Thank you in advance!Is there any laws or something that protect people from getting ripped off at beauty parlors?
yea there is if fact if they refuse to fix it you could succesfully sue them for the cost to repair/fix itIs there any laws or something that protect people from getting ripped off at beauty parlors?
go back to the salon and demand a refund or make them do it all over again...if you dont want thmem to just say you want a refund or your lawyer will be in touch.
You would need to explain what's wrong.
You really don't need to ';demand'; anything, if you just call and speak with the manager and explain your dissatisfaction they'll probably fix it for you. That's what I've done in the past. It happens in salons to it's not a big deal for them to fix it.
Without knowing what was wrong, I'd just say call and talk to the manager or owner and explain to them what happened. They should fix it for you and they MAY give you a refund if you refuse their service...but a fix is more likely. Just give it a try! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment