Monday, August 23, 2010

What's it like having thousands of people admiring your beauty every day?

;)What's it like having thousands of people admiring your beauty every day?
its really great ya knowWhat's it like having thousands of people admiring your beauty every day?
Idk, but I would think it would be wonderful on the surface, but alot of pressure deep down in the long run it would probably drive you insane and you would end up being admired my doctors in a mental institution somewhere.
Urg... soooo stressful! :-)


Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Not nearly as satisfying as having thousands of people trembling in fear at the very mention of your name!
I assume it's great if you are either jennifer lopez, halle berry or kim kardashian.
It's rough... Not gonna lie. But every day I make sure I dont' let 'em down.





What's it like being so sweet every day hun? :)
I love it. The world can't get enough of me!





*Mushroom dances with delight*


*Mushroom acknowledges rapturous applause*
Its Everything Good!
Idk! i feel really special when ppl always say that i'm pretty and will be really pretty when even I'm older! tehehe♥
amazing %26amp; comfortable being around people ♥
......the story of my life.......





*covers face with hat, runs away from fans and paparazzi,,,, Again... sigh*
how bad it'll suck for them when they turn ugly and they'll have to deal with things harder.
awesomee
I wouldn't know. :P





*hugs*- The Hug Monster
I have no idea and nor do I care to.
its a little exausting actually. everyone wants a piece of me...
fun for a few hours but afterwards it probably gets annoying!
its awesome
it's a beautiful thing ;)
It was very difficult at first but I got used to it over time.
I dont have that many only my bf and my fam and some friends Awesome!!
I watch you while you sleep.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!





thats right ***** keep admiring my sexy dino body =PP
Yes, it is great.
and the people on yahoo answers right now would know? uh, yeah. thats right, i went there.
Pretty Damn Good! PLayboy all the way,.. we are playboy bunnies
gets old after awhile...
I wish I knew.


=/








Love %26amp; Peace


=P
its so hard!!!
i am humbled...makes me turn blue
don't ask me...

No comments:

Post a Comment