Monday, August 23, 2010

What are your biggest beauty indulgence? (- -,)?

I go for hot oil treatments at least thrice a month. I love protein treatments in particular %26amp; hair conditioner. I dig hair spa %26amp; for make up is my collections of Dior Addict lipsticks. Then have my weekly manicure %26amp; pedicure and lastly, body massage at spa!


How about you? (- -,)What are your biggest beauty indulgence? (- -,)?
i'm on a budget so can't afford all those things, i wish i could get a massage weekly, monthly or even yearly, but I can't, my indulgence is chapstick and I use extra virgin olive oil, heat it for 30 seconds in the microwave, put it in my hair for 30 minutes than wash out, it works like hot oil treatments but it is free for me, since I use the olive oil for cooking anywayWhat are your biggest beauty indulgence? (- -,)?
Mmy biggest beauty indulgence is...sleep...it's costly and hard to come by these days...
Shaving my butt.
getting my nails done and going tanning. I always wear expensive makeup, b/c I find it stays on longer and makes my skin not breakout. No drug store makeup for me. I go to the spa when I have extra cash.
lipglosses mainly


i love NARS, Chanel, and Dior ones, i have so many of each brand!
i get a by-weekly mani, and i love mascara i by all the new kinds i have a make up bag full of tubs that are bran new!!!!
http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/
you shouldnt pay for hot oil treatments at the salon that is b/s you can do the exact same thing at home for nothing with the same benefits.





i indulge in good hair cuts, face and body cream, make up that goes on my skin...like blush, powder, foundation, eye shadow. shoes, clothes(depending what i need), mani- pedi's. and of course undergarments. Freash vegetables to keep everything looking healthy.


only the most important stuff. Great question it should be ';featured';. Eventhough i don't need to really... i know where to cut corner's...their is no sense in wasting money.
Toilet paper
Yes, I went to a massage parlor and they did a very good job on massaging my body.





Well, I don't know about beauty indulgence, but if you want to have a flawless skin then I suggest drink a lot of water, eat lots of veggies, avoid smoking %26amp; drinking coffee, do exercise regularly, adequate sleep %26amp; avoid stress.
have a boy freind

No comments:

Post a Comment