Monday, August 23, 2010

What are your beauty secrets?

What do you do to make and keep yourself beautiful?What are your beauty secrets?
Confidence.What are your beauty secrets?
if i tell them then they won't be secrets anymore right..take care of ur skin, body %26amp; hair
Sunscreen. Sunscreen. Sunscreen.


Exfoliate.


Moisturize.


Drink water.





In other words, take care of your skin.











Don't overwash your hair.





Be confident. You ARE worthy.
eat healthy, take care of my hair...wear lip gloss and eye liner.
Well..unlike everyone else, I'm actually going to try to give you a real answer...


Skin: cleanse with Dove, wait until try, apply Aveda toner for sensitive skin, wait until dry, apply Mary Kay Timewise Moisturizer, wait until dry, apply Clearasil Acne Treatment Medication to problem spots...(reapply Clearsil Acne Treatment Medication throughout the day)


Hair: Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Shampoo or John Freida Highlight activating shampoo, (depends on what I'm in the mood for lol); Paul Mitchell Conditioner every six days....style with Sebastian Mega-Hold Spray and L.A. Looks Mega-Hold Gel


Teeth: Brush with Sonicare toothbrush and Colgate Total Control Toothpaste morning and night; brush with a regular toothbrush and the Colgate after meals; floss, mouthwash, and waterpick at night; Whiten with Crest white strips





I get a facial every month, spray tan twice a month, and exercise frequently, as well.


(wow...I must have just felt like writing haha...hope that helps)
sleep!!!!! thats why it's called beauty sleep
i don't know. i think it's God given. i wake up like this every morning.
First, get enough sleep and drink water. Try to exercise about 2-3 times a week and eat healthy. If you are healthy that is more important than being beautiful. Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
well i don't considor myself beautiful, but i make sure to put lotion or something on my face before i go to bed. my skin looks so soft and i don't look my age.
I stopped tanning about 25 years ago, when I heard how damaging it is to the skin. I have great skin (maybe because of that). Very few wrinkles, and I'm in my late 40s. People think I'm 10 or more years younger.





Also, I don't overwash my face. Once in the morning is sometimes all I do. I try to wash it again before bed, that doesn't always happen.





I have an excellent hair dresser. She has found a way to get rid of my gray, make me a blonde with highlights that occur from the gray being colored and not by an extra process.





I eat loads of fruits and veggies. Less meat. I get enough rest most of the time, and exercise by hiking and walking my dog.





I mostly ignore minor annoyances. Life's too short. I try to see the humor in every situation. If there is none, then I go with whatever feeling is required.





I don't compete. I see no need for it. I do my best, enjoy my job, family life and the challenges of both.





I don't seek perfection, but I do strive for understanding.
Over the counter acid peels,lots of water,walking,retin a fights wrinkles and blackheads,wash your face really well and moisturise,lipgloss,lavender eyeliner with black eyeliner takes practice looks pretty.smile at every one.
  • puffy eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment