Friday, August 20, 2010

What is your opinion on the phrase ';beauty is more than skin deep.'; i am wrting a persuasive paper on it.

Beauty is absolutely more than skin deep, however if your outsides aren't somewhat beautiful then you may not have the opportunity to shine forth your beautiful soul, personality, etc. It is best to keep all aspects of yourself as beautiful as possible so that all aspects can be admired. Warning: personal beauty should not be compared to Hollywood standards. We all know that the people we love most aren't necessarily the most beautiful, but neither are they the most ';ugly';, for lack of a better word. Ugly can be meaness, lack of personal hygiene, or other offensive traits. Beauty can be defined as sweet smelling, positive, humorous, and other attractive traits. This is all my own opinion. Hope it helps!What is your opinion on the phrase ';beauty is more than skin deep.'; i am wrting a persuasive paper on it.
Beauty may be more than skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone.....What is your opinion on the phrase ';beauty is more than skin deep.'; i am wrting a persuasive paper on it.
beauty is more than skin deep. It's what people dont usually look for, your best friend of the opposite gender would be a great match. If everyone looked at everyone the same, beauty wouldn't matter would it? The qoute talks about how beautiful your heart is then your actual self. Sometimes though beautiful looking people have cold hearts and the opposite.
For me, people may say, 'beauty is more than skin deep', but not everyone sees it that way now do they?
My husband tells me how beautiful I am all the time. However when I look in the mirror I don't see the skinny modle girl with size 7 body! I see a gut and most recently a tooth missing just to the right of my two front teeth on top! What he means is that he loves my personality!


The daddy (biological) to my ten year old was a person that I thought belonged as centerfold in Playboy! Now I can't stand him. The looks are there but I swear he is doing much to demoralize my daughter. I don't like his lack of morals!


Another person I know who looks very hot for a guy has a police record and a drug problem! He has armed robbed 2 places at the ripe age of 29! Now looks or not he is not a person I deem myslef to be around. I mean if I see him at the store or something I may say hey but will not visit him at his house.


Need more proof? Look at the young superstars in Hollywood! Clearly Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan hasn't even began to learn that beauity is skin deep.


My husband isn't bad looking he is okay looking but I sure wouldn't put him centerfold in anything. But you know what! A retired preacher married us and told us that we were the most compatable people he has ever married. I mean he completes me. Where he stops I start and where I stop he starts. We don't need looks to be the soul mates that we are. We really are the real life happily ever after! If beauty was only skin deep then I might have been stuck in a loveless marriage to a person who I want out of my life!





Another person wanted to date my husband. I was engaged to him not married at the time. She had a something wrong with her legs that made her use a walker. Something that most people who are in their 20's like we all were at the time would look the other way on a girl like her. She was very beautiful and my husband I know for a fact would have dated her if he wasn't engaged to me.
ive never heard that ...beauty is more than skin deep ive heard beauty is only skin deep ...but only ugly people say that. Im jk thats off a movie dont get offended.





as far as my opinion i think beauty is def more then skin deep beauty comes from the inside kinda like confidence is what makes someone sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment