Monday, July 26, 2010

Can Wiccan cast a beauty spell on themselves?

I am wondering. there butts look hot.Can Wiccan cast a beauty spell on themselves?
This type of spell is sometimes called a ';glamour';


After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is very much about attitude. If you think you are beautiful, other people will see you so.


';Mercedee'; sort of has it, except there is no reality, there is no objective standard to say what is beautiful. All is illusion.Can Wiccan cast a beauty spell on themselves?
You will find that the mind can do many things. Even if you are ugly as can be, the mind with a loving happy spirit often appears as more beautiful that the physical person. Therefore, to that degree, they can cast a beauty spell on themselves.





Normally, the Wiccans I know are not so bound on themselves but attempt to help other people. As I said, the mind is a very powerful thing. I am not a Wiccan, but I do believe in mind transference into others because I have done that. Explanation? I have none.
Ok people, stop pulling from the movie ';The Craft.'; I'm pagan, not wiccan, I can definitely tell you that we are able to do spells to ourselves, but not to others really. When you involve another person that's not a pagan it gets complicated and tricky...





I have cast a few spells on myself, generally they have worked out with a touch of grey here and there, but all is good.
Not really, since spells work on the soul, the inter part of you. And I don't think the Goddesses and Gods care what you look like, so it would hard to ask them for help.





However, there are spells to make your inter beauty show through, and that outshines the outer. When people see your soul, it doesn't matter what you look like.
Actually, yes. It's called a ';glamour';.
Whould you please stop starring at my digital ***? No, spells are pantheistic prayers. The only beauty spell is to eat healthy, drink a lot of water and use good grooming practices.
Yes. They can cast anything. Doesn't mean it'll work, unfortunately.
No. It's an illusion spell to make them seem hot to others. In reality, they're ugly.
LOL





See the movie ';Bell, Book, and Candle';
No more than you can.
Sick minded people.


And yes Wiccans can. =P
If you can cast a beauty spell on me, please give me ring - I need all the help I can get...





Send me some new shirts while you're at it.
Wicca is not about spells, no matter what our young Wiccans may claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment