Monday, July 26, 2010

What is your absolute favorite beauty product?

anything from makeup to hair to accessoriesWhat is your absolute favorite beauty product?
My Creme de la Mer hydrating gel. It can be used on eyes, face, neck and hands, so i use only one product instead of 3.





And my Revlon Lash Out Mascara, it won't smudge, run or flake, and makes my lashes this long.What is your absolute favorite beauty product?
My absolute favorite beauty product would definately have to be coconut oil and sugar.





All I have to do is mix the two together with a cleasner or just have it by themselves and it would make either a great cleasner or a good exfoliator.





plus it leaves your skin nice and soft.





you can also mix coconut oil with your favorite moisturizer or body lotion.


Mixing the coconut oil with moisturizer/body lotion helps with reducing cellulite and wrinkles.





Now as in make-up.


I like to use mineral based make-up. what I like to do is mix a little aloe vera with vitamin e lotion and take mineral powder and tap the bottle to get a little and just mix the rest of the products together on my face.this is what I do during the winter. during the summer, I mix a little vitamin e lotion with the powder and im good.





P.s. Bre r. you might want to ease down with the make-up. if you keep piling all that make-up, your skin ages.
eyeliner.


lip gloss.


hair brush.


mirrior.


nail polish.


cover up.


blush.


eyeshadow.


lip stick.


hair tie.


scrunchie.


hair clip.


hair straitner.


hair products.


aussie.


towel.


comb.


mascara.


liquid eye liner.


nail polish remover.


proactive.


face cleansir.


face mask.





basicaly im a girly girl.
John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon-- It's cheap, and is perfect for a quick fix.





http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/products.asp?pid=61%26amp;section=products%26amp;subSection=frizzEase%26amp;lineID=4
Mascara!!!
The Mascara The Eye Liner Eye Sparkle I like my eyes to look glamorus
Mascara for make-up, hair i love hair dye :), jeywery necklace! lol
kfhgmfhkfnmjkghmjn
nothing but lip gloss gotta have my lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment