Monday, July 26, 2010

I want to remove my beauty spot?

I have a beauty spot next to my chin which I don't think is beautiful at all. It is a medium sized mole which I want to remove, but i'm wondering if there will be a mark after It is gone, like a scar of some sort.


All of my friends have tried to assure me that it suits my face, but I find it very annoying and want away with it.


Firstly, Where would I have such a procedure, how much would it cost and will there be any visible scars left over?I want to remove my beauty spot?
You can get a mole-removal procedure, but I wouldnt recommend. Essentially, it leaves a mark, which isnt very different from your mole (or beauty spot) You will still have a mark, so why not just leave your God-given beauty mark?I want to remove my beauty spot?
go to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon and there will probably be a little dot of a scar I'm not sure how much it'll cost the price varies depending on which dermatologist/plastic surgeon you go to.
Yah there will be a scar.


But its your choice.


DO what ever makes you happy.


But it can cost you your chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment