Saturday, July 24, 2010

Audition Help for Beauty and the Beast?

I'm a Soprano and would just like a few suggestions of Audition Songs for Beauty and the Beast.


Preferably something from a musical.


Thank You!Audition Help for Beauty and the Beast?
If you really want to go for the gold and you are looking for ap art, i would suggest singing a song from beauty and the beast if it is allowed...I suggest ';A Change in Me';...





if not, other songs are still great.. here are some appealing soprano ones(in my opinion) from broadway shows..


My White Knight from the Music Man


Many A New Day - Oklahoma


If I Loved You - Carousel





just a few.Audition Help for Beauty and the Beast?
I have picked some songs from strong women characters who are looking for independence, freedom and equality.





Maybe something from Disney??


Home - Beauty and the Beast


A Change In Me - Beauty and the Beast


Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid


Reflection - Mulan





If you don't want to do Disney???


Woman - The Pirate Queen


Far From The Home I Love - Fiddler on the Roof

No comments:

Post a Comment