Saturday, July 24, 2010

MEN: What Do You Think Of Doves Ad For Real Beauty?

Personally I think these women are NOT fat nor ugly there real and i dont think its just for over weight women its for women who arnt fake and to make girls feel better about themselves face it jessica simpson isnt real ,so appreciate women the we are.MEN: What Do You Think Of Doves Ad For Real Beauty?
I personally have not seen the ad. I disagree with a bit of your wording, Jessica Simpson is real, as far as I know she has not had any alterations, and everything she has is natural. As for myself, I prefer the real woman, all my past relationships have been with real women and my current is a real woman. I believe a woman with a little more meat on her bones is much more sexy than one with her ribs poking out.MEN: What Do You Think Of Doves Ad For Real Beauty?
I haven't seen it. If it makes ugly people feel better about themselves, then I guess it's good.





Love, Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment