Monday, July 26, 2010

Tips and nightly rituals for beauty?

Hi. I have brown hair that goes halfway down my back, and huge brown eyes [or so im told everyday. haha].





鈾hat tips could I use? or just any tips really?


鈾hat are some nightly rituals of yours?





God Bless Everyone!Tips and nightly rituals for beauty?
A good thick moisturizer at night.Tips and nightly rituals for beauty?
hey :) i'm a brunette with huge brown eyes too and i find that simple things like drinking plenty of water and cleansing my skin work wonders for me :) i use a cleanser then a toner and then either a exfoliater or moisturizer 2-3 times a week. for my hair i use an intensive conditioner once or twice a week to keep it shiny but i don't put it on the roots else it goes greasy. remember to always take your make-up off before bed too. and vaseline is a lifesaver! hope i helped xxxx
Less is definitely more with makeup.


I have big hazel eyes like you, and people tell me they look prettier with only mascara%26lt;3


When in the bath/shower and you have conditioner in your hair, brush through with a wide tooth comb, it'll dry really soft.


If you don't have time in the morning to wash your hair, simply put abit of talcum powder on the greasy bit, and blend in really well, it soaks up the grease within 5/10 minutes :D
-I wash my face will a gentle face wash, and a light clean smelling moisturizer follows. :) ( Clinique Liquid Facial Soup Mild, and Dove Energy Glow Moisturizer. )
Wash your face for 5 minutes every night, brush your teeth for 5 minutes, get 8-9 hours of sleep every night. You would be amazed how much healthier you will look.

No comments:

Post a Comment