Monday, July 26, 2010

How to use MAC beauty powders?

i plan to go to my local CCO to get a heatherette beauty powder in alpha girl. are the beauty powders used for blushes mainly? and also will it look good on my skin tone. my guess is that my color is around a NC44 but not quite sureHow to use MAC beauty powders?
Since your skin is dark you can use it as a highlight because I've noticed that BP's are really sheer. Coraly pinks look great on everyone so I think it will look nice on you :)How to use MAC beauty powders?
Because beauty powders are so sheer, I find that they work excellently if used as a powder to set cream blushes. This works especially well if the beauty powder matches the cream blush!
They can be used for blushes, highlights, or just an all over dusting. (with the lighter ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment