Monday, July 26, 2010

What are the signs of beauty?

i really don't get that lol!What are the signs of beauty?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, for one thing. And another adage is that beauty is only skin deep.





Real beauty actually can be under the skin, IMO, including brains, personality, and ability to use common sense, and speak in complete thoughts.





You could win a beauty contest, but if when you spoke, you sounded like a ';valley girl'; in tone and brains, then your looks would fade quickly, in the eyes of others hearing your shallowness.








Just being clean, well-groomed, and wearing decent clothes, with hair combed, or set in a standard doo, should make any person be a ';beauty'; to their friends, if no one else.





What are the signs of beauty?
I don't wanna dare mess with you. The signs of beauty? I find that I see a glow in people and objects. A glow that surrounds them like they were made by Gods. Mind if I give you a compliment? I'd like to say that if I were to meet you on the street for the first time,I would probably see a glow around you. I know that I don't quite know you well. But I'd like to think that you are a very good person. I hope this answer here pleases you. And if not,I'd like to apologize. My name is David and it's been a pleasure writing to you. Have a goodnight and God bless. Bye for now.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoAyT1OhgCQqdlS8p7Y0JjPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080905171505AARrWS6





me and the opposite is my sister
Having a good personality. be sweet kind and true. not based off looks. not being fake. Be who you are! thats true beauty.
A natural dimple, great smile, shiny hair, white fresh clear face. Natural beauty it all it takes!
honesty, self worth, selflessness, positive energy, diversified thinking
usually a symmetrical face


more infant like features
That's all fake.
your faults
its just stupid really..
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment