Thursday, July 22, 2010

(Girls) What are your daily/weekly/monthly beauty routines?

I want to know all of your beauty routines. Skincare, Haircare, Makeup, Tanning, Excercise...everything.(Girls) What are your daily/weekly/monthly beauty routines?
it would probably take me a LONG time to go over everything =) here's a rundown...





in the a.m. : brush teeth, makeup, brush hair, put chemicals in my hair until it does what I want it to, contacts in





in the p.m. : shower (wash, condition hair), shave, lotion on legs, face, and hairline, wash face, brush teeth, contacts out





weekly : sometimes I deep-condition my hair





monthly : hmm...I probably exercise once a month...jk. i get tennis in once a week during the winter, everyday during the summer and fall season.(Girls) What are your daily/weekly/monthly beauty routines?
my beauty routine :]





skincare: my routine is the same in the morning and night. i wash my face with clearasil sensitive and wipe it with huggies baby wipes when i'm lazy. haven't broken out in a long time. for the rest of my body i use dove lotion every night before i go to bed and wash my body with dove soap :] oh and shave. lol





haircare: i wash my hair with mane and tail shampoo and conditioner and start brushing my hair when it's damp or almost dry. i always air dry my hair, but if i don't i use an ionic blow dryer. i also use biosilk 3 times a week. it makes it soft and shiny :]





makeup: i like natural looking colors, and i usually just use lip balm or sometimes lipgloss, eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. most of the time i don't wear any makeup though. if i paint my nails, it's either french tipped, has zebra stripes, or a flower in a certain place, or just a bright color.





tanning: i live in a hawaii and go to the beach almost every week, so i guess you could say i'm pretty dark since i'm full filipino too.





exercise: i go running 4 times a week either in the morning before school or after school %26amp; sometimes i go to the gym. i'm a soccer player too, so yeah i get a workout from that too :]





yea, i guess that's it.
I don't wear makeup, I don't tan, and I don't get my nails done--I am happy with what God gave me.





Prepregnancy I exercised daily either swimming or running behind the stroller. I do pilates (spelling?) every day, and now it is the type for pregnant women. But I don't take it to the extreme. It is to stay healthy. Your body has an ideal weight that it wants to stay at, any skinnier/smaller, is unhealthy and you will have to work really hard to maintain it. I am happy being 128 and 5'5'; (prepregnancy, and before and after pregnancy number one)





I take a shower every day and wash my face twice a day (once in the shower and once at night).





I let my hair dry naturally and put it in a ponytail.
wake up shower : shave , wash hair , wash face [ clinique ], use body wash .





hair : blow dry hair , straightnen [ chi ] or gel [ diffrent kinds , aussie scrunch gel , hold gel , whatever ]





make up : moustrize , concealer , foundation [ liquid ] , powder bronzer , liquid eyeliner on top , pencil on bottom . mascara , blush .





lotion , perfume .
Regular Routine


1. Take a shower, wash using dove soap (not on my face)


2. Get out the shower


3. Brush my teeth


4. Wash my face using 'Black Soap'


5. Moisturize my whole body with (perfume lotion) or


(regular lotion if I'm laid back that day)


6. Get Dress


7. Put on perfume


8. I put on eye liner, lip gloss and sometimes mascara
DAILY


wake up


wash face


put lotion on


do hair


get dressed


put make-up on if in the mood


eat


leave to school


get home eat snack


watch tv


do homework


dinner


take a shower


wash face


go to bed


reapeat





WEEKLY


shave





MONTHLY


facial hair remover


tweeze or wax eyebrows





and ya thats pretty much it!
i wake up and put on my clothes and walk out the door to the IGA to buy GROCERIES


what do you do?
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment