Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do i striaghten my hair without going to a beauty palournor ironing it?

I use those straight irons they sell at the store. I've owned the 20 dollar kind which work fine but investing in a more expensive one leaves my hair silky looking..much better on my hair. I blow-dry may hair after a shower very very well to avoid frizz and too much volume. then I split my hair starting at the base and working my way up to the crown. My hair lenght is down to my lower back and very thick and takes me about 30-40 minutes to complete. Definite money saver...shops charge way too much to do a simple task.How do i striaghten my hair without going to a beauty palournor ironing it?
Straightners are fantastic but expensive, so you could just go to your hairdressers and ask for a lesson on how to blow dry. If you watch carefully enough you should be able to do this yourself at home!How do i striaghten my hair without going to a beauty palournor ironing it?
just buy a $30 hair straightener or a $50 one and it straightens your hair wet or dry. %26lt;33
Use a straightening cream.
At Sally's beauty supply thier are different straitners you can buy but the best one is the grey Ion it dosen't frizz, how to straiten it:


1) DONT buy the straitners that you can do with your hair wet it damages your hair!


2) Section your hair and do small peices at a time!


Good Luck :)
My girlfriend has a brush that has little metal bars in it that heat up when she just uses the blow dryer to dry it after her shower. Just blow dry hot while brushing down very slowly. It only takes her about 10 minutes, and she has pretty long hair.
hey, buy a pair of good straightners i use ghd they are really good.also before you use them spray your hair with lee stafford flat iron protection mist, you can buy it fromm boots.com or in boots shop. it will make your hair lovey.
straighteners... duuhhh lol
get a flat iron...
buy a flat iron that cost $200

No comments:

Post a Comment