Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is beauty to you? Personality AND image?

What is beauty to you?


Please list personality wise and looks/image wise.What is beauty to you? Personality AND image?
The only way I think I could use the phrase 'so and so has a beautiful personality' is if they were someone who wasn't afraid to be themselves, was completely unselfconscious and always trying to better themselves in regard to character rather than money and fortune. No one is like that the whole time, but we can be a a few things at once, or maybe all things but only briefly. The best we can hope for is to be with someone in which our presence in their company has an effect on them where they can naturally, without effort be free in mind and spirit or that they have that effect on us.





Image wise, I feel compelled toward shorter, but not short women. Although obviously I appreciate beauty in all its heights. In other areas such as the face I like what I call earthly beauty, it's difficult to describe what I mean, but some women look sculpted and designed where others look more organic, I prefer organic.





What is beauty to you? Personality AND image?
personality; easy to talk to, non judgemental, understanding, kind, respectful, selfless....





image; to me, if you have a good personality, you are beautiful on the outside. if you are gorgeous on the outside and are a complete b*tch on the inside, you will be absolutly hidious to look at.
to me inner beauty is much more important, but to say that i do not care about looks at all would be hypocritical - i do. i like good-looking people, but only as a bonus, not a mandatory requirement.
Personality:


-Down to earth...i don't like when ppl are shallow. I like someone that will accept me for me.


-Funny...someone that loves to laugh like me.


-Smart...wants to get somewhere in life.


-kind/sweet.





Looks:


Nice hair, good teeth, fit.
personality:


funny witty optimistic sarcastic imperfect quirky loud outgoing smart in the band :)





image


trimmed facial hair dark hair not obese (overweight, fine :)) not skinny not overly muscular
this is beauty


http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06/elw鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment