Saturday, July 24, 2010

He you beauty lovers!What do you do on a messy hair day?

A hat I can not do.. my schoo lca nnot allow hats. THats so dumb isnt it?He you beauty lovers!What do you do on a messy hair day?
find the right product for the bed head look. waxes are great, or scuplting creamsHe you beauty lovers!What do you do on a messy hair day?
Free beauty tips on hair highlighting/


Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/ Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com








check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hair care


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com
I usually find an up do works well. I have naturally curly hair and almost everyday is a bad hair day. Try a pony tail, or what I do is a pony that is messy and not pulled completely through.
Just go as you are. Some hairdos may look messy to you, but could actually funky and creative. Maybe puff it up a little to give the appearance of volume
I go tell my parents. They handle it from there.
On a messy hair day, I usually just turn on the bathtub and put my hair under the running water until it's all the way wet. Then i just style and blow dry it. If i don't have time for that, I just put my hair in a ponytail and put my bangs back with a clip. If you have a bad hair day, it's a good idea to wear a bright and pretty outfit, so people aren't focused on your hair as much.
my school doesn't allow hats either--we wear uniforms. so on a messy hair day, i brush my hair, and pull it into a messy bun. i love this style cuz no-one knows that you didn't get it messy on PURPOSE.
Pull it back in a high ponytail and then put some mouse on the ends, so the style is messy lookn :) OR you could put it in a ponytail and then wrap then pin up the end peices around your hairband so it looks like a messy bun. Pin them very Loose though and it will look messy sexy! :)
if i am having a wierd hair day i just put it up in the middle of the back of my head in a slightly loose ponytail, take about 1 inch pieces of hair and bobby pin it to the crown of my head and let the about an inch of my strands fall over the back of my head.....slightly elegant but casual at the same time ( i wish i had a pic to show you)...good luck...oh and it works perfectly for morning after hair if you are in a hurry and didn't have time to wash your hair.
Try a hairstyle that is supposed to be messy like a messy bun.
put up a meesy bun its always cute
Get a pretty bandana or a long skinny scarf and tie at the nape of your neck
Just brush it through, and put it into bunches or a ponytail. Maybe a bun if you have the time.





I don't believe in using hair products every day (Hell I dont even use a hairdryer), so I can't recommend any hairsprays or anything. If you're frizzed up, try wetting your hair with a bit of water.
yeah my school doesnt allow hats either something about being involved with a gang or whatever.ANYWAYS back on subject,umm.Through it up into a ponytail or throw your head over the tub and get it wet and start completly over.If not enough time for that.Do a messy bun!
a PONY TAIL WILL WORK IF YOU ARE A GIRL
What do you mean messy? Are you Caucasian or *****? Is your hair clean when this happens? More information would be nice. Thanks.
After you take a shower, put some gel in your hair and scrunch it. Then (if you have bangs) Pin them back. Then you can put some hair spray in it for some extra hold. I use Aussie. THe brand. It alsways gives your hair a easy ladid back kinda look. And its really easy to do.
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment