Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is love? Can it exist without beauty?

I feel that we judge people by beauty, even if we don't want to, we do.


It usually works subconsciously, we just make small judgments about people. And when that truth is applied to yourself, it feels at once unjust and shallow.


Attraction just works that way. I think a person's beauty is enhanced by what we think of their personalities, but they have to be decent enough to catch our eye and satiate our need for beauty.What is love? Can it exist without beauty?
I grew up on fashion, beauty, and love.. I wouldn't even bother to look at a guy unless he was hot...as in nice body, eyes, tan... basically the whole package.. but one summer changed it all...


I fell in love with a guy who wasn't even close to my definition of ';hot'; or ';beautiful';... I don't want to sound conceited, but I could do so much better but there was something about him that made me feel not only special, but invincible with him... I would have still dated him today if it weren't for the current distance...








love is something that is beyond beauty..





just because the media brain washes our generations minds doesn't mean it can change everyones....What is love? Can it exist without beauty?
I guess it can - but my lovers have to be HOT.





Love Jack
agree with you 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment