Monday, July 26, 2010

Ladies, what is your best beauty trick?

I use Carmex every night before bed and my lips rarely get chapped and I've never had a cold sore. What is your best trick.Ladies, what is your best beauty trick?
getting my brows done... it's the best thing you can do for your face: clean neat brows are the equivalent of wearing a perfectly pressed white shirt.





My second favorite is when I wear eyeshadow, I take the lightest color and put it in the inner corner of my eyes. It brightens my eyes instantly.Ladies, what is your best beauty trick?
1.I rinse my confitioner out with cold water. It makes the product set in and it adds great shine





2.To strengthen lashes, put Vaseline on them at night. In the morning, wash it off and apply mascara.





3.First i put some liquid eyeliner on my eye lids , then i apply nude eye shadow and blend it in with liquid liner . then i apply eye liner on my lower lash line.





4.Before i go to sleep i drink two bottles of water . When i wake up my skin is fresh and healthy .








5.%26amp; my last and final trick is .. to get ride of puffy eyes , i put two spoons in the freezer over night. %26amp; then in the morning i take em out and put them over my closed eyes. the coldness helps bring down the swelling.





EVERYTHING HERE REALLY WORKS!!!!!
my best beauty trick is aquaphor. its from the makers of eucerine, and it can be found at any drugstore. it is amazing! it can be used as chapstick, a subtle lip gloss, hand cream, foot cream, cuticle cream, and moisturizer! i recommend aquaphor to anyone and everyone!
people tell me i always smell wonderful...i use the same scent of


shower gel, lotion, powder and perfume, use shower gel, spray


on perfume, then lotion, so perfume doesn't evaporate so fast, then lightly dust with powder, then perfume again, lightly.


it lasts all day and late in evening I'm told i still smell wonderful.


so...always buy your perfume in gift sets
I keep my skin on my face looking young by applying Aveeno moisturizer every morning and every night. I rarely get pimples and never any zits or acne. Aveeno is the best becuause it has a natural scent and some scents are natural becuase they have flower scents but unnatural scents like perfumes don't have flower scents and they can cause cancer.
I curl my eyelashes b4 I apply my eyeliner. it helps my eyelashes to curl from the base without the weight of the liner on my eyes. Then I apply my liner then I apply my mascara. Another thing I apply foundation to my lips it allows my lipstick to last throughout the whole day. I apply the foundation then I apply my lipstick then I dab my lips on a tissue then I dust them with powder, For all day lasting power.
Baking soda.





Makes your teeth white and mixed with a cleanser makes a gentle scrub
Spritz a clean mascara brush with hairspray. It separates long lashes so you can avoid a clumpy look.
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment