Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do YOU define beauty in a person?

I know it's a broad question, but physically I prefer the 5'0-5'6 girls with some curves (I like the lady lumps in the back and in the front) Then once I know her, I like the soft, feminine, submissive ones that are intelligent (maybe even a touch dorky) and make me feel good about myself... And as we all know, the real beauty in a person exposes itself over time and I look for courtesy, kindness, and love!So what do YOU like... boys or girls :-)How do YOU define beauty in a person?
Beauty within a person is the best kind of beauty.





Someone who is honest, sincere, caring, has the ability to put all others before themselves is a very good start.


To be able to listen to someone even though they have not said a word.


To have a smile that is bright enough to light up a room and eyes that sparkle so deeply they reveal the soul.





Someone who never has ugly thoughts about anyone or anything. To be able to forgive and move on even though they have been hurt.





All these traits to me, make someone a beautiful personHow do YOU define beauty in a person?
For me, it matters if a person is sweet and caring, and if they have a compatible personality. Dorky people are awesome!
Beauty is always defined by a person's attitude;not by looks. Looks are just an added feature. Beauty comes from with in.
i love all types of boys an i say by her persialiti not by how smart because what if you in love wit a dum gurl are you goin to stop limen her? think about that.
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder personality is pure beauty
personality...
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment