Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is one beauty tip that has gotten you through life?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.








I know it's cliched but it's true. Just believe in yourself. Everybody is beautiful to somebody, and even if you dont personally believe that you are beautiful, then someone else will. And it doesn't matter if you're not amazingly beautiful on the outside, if you're beautiful on the inside then what you look like doesn't matter.





Believe in yourself and just realise that at least one person out there will think you are the most beautiful person in the world. I know there is one person that I think is the most beautiful person in the world, and nobody could ever convince me otherwise :)What is one beauty tip that has gotten you through life?
A papaya face mask. It has helped my acne so much and gives me a sexy glow.





PAPAYA MASK/ EXFOLIANT





Cut papaya in 1 inch chunks. Blend/mash 2 or 3 chunks and store the wrest in the freezer. Apply the blended/mashed papaya and leave on face for 10-20 min. Use 2 or 3x a week.


The papaya may tingle but that just means that the papaya is working and it is breaking down dead skin cells to give that lovely glow and since it breaks down the dead skin it clears out the pores and in turn they shrink!!! (You may not see the results you want until you use it for a while.)





Hope this helps!!!


What is one beauty tip that has gotten you through life?
';Don't worry about what people think- do what you want to your body.';





that tip....has made...my life so much easier, happier, and made me more confident. It works. yup.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og2BjAuIITY


this has many beauty tips in it
Never forget to wash your face at night, no matter how tired you are :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
When I am looking my best, less people approach me. When I am looking just average I have attracted more people....don't know why...maybe I look more approachable then. I think this applies to most people.
Toothpaste on pimples.


And the little the better.
taking care of your appearance makes life much better for you
beauty is pain
shower and shaved pubes
mascara is G-d's gift to women
you have to be healthy on the inside to look good on the outside
Uh sleep is good
hair teasing.. not big hair but to make it look fuller.
less is more


and....


good hygiene is sexy



don't wear too much lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment