Monday, July 26, 2010

Every parent See's the beauty in there child. But have you ever seen a ugly baby.?

I have and I usually say he or she is so adorable, or something to that affect.Every parent See's the beauty in there child. But have you ever seen a ugly baby.?
I just say ...';OOOO look at your baby'; ';how old is he or she?';











lol hahahahhahahaaEvery parent See's the beauty in there child. But have you ever seen a ugly baby.?
yes a ugly baby came into bingo the other night and all you say is what a sweet baby. lol
I'd say no, but I've seen some so ugly they're cute. My little girl looked like a grumpy old mexican man when she was born and she's as fair, blonde hair and bright eyed now. Of course she'll always be the prettiest baby to me.
I wouldn't say ugly baby but some aren't as cute! LOL I think there are some kids that just don't have that baby thing when you want to carry them and ';talk'; to them. Some are just not friendly! LOL My cousin's two daughter's are like that, they almost scream when you get near them!
Yep. I was a VERRRY ugly baby. Thank goodness it didn;t last very long!
yeah but i call it cute anyways so not to jinx my babies besides they may grow out of it and if not they will have enough peers picking at them and i dont want to add to the jeers
Oh yes. I hope they grow out of it and always comment something like, such a sweet baby.
My son looked like Mr. Magoo for the 1st 3 months of his life. I knew it, but he was still beautiful to me! Now he's actually really cute!
My friend's mom got re-married and when her mom and the new guy had a baby, OMG she was so ugly. The dad was ugly and the baby happened to be the spitten image of him. poor thing. I hope she will have a sweet personality to make up for it when she gets older!





(I know someone will give this a thumbs down because, ';all babies are beautiful';. Well apparently you just haven't seen an ugly one yet cuz they ARE out there) lol
lol Not to be mean, but I have seen an ugly baby. That's why they say they have a face only a mother could love. lol
yes and I just keep right on going so I don't have to say anything to the parents or someone will show me a picture of they're kid and I'll just say ';cute'; and hand it back.
Ugly babies are what makes me afraid to have kids.
yeah
All babies are ugly at some point...





I was a fat, ugly baby...but now I'm just tall, dark and handsome...or so I'm told.
When you see an ugly baby just shut up,...sorry,I mean u do not have to say he is cute or he is ugly...you know what I mean.
I have
My son was an ugly baby heheh, googly eyes and big lips and when visitors would say what an adorable baby I'd say they had to be joking.


It took about 3 months for everything to kind of fit in his face and now he's 16yrs old and he's such a handsome boy.
yes I have..my friend's daughter is kind of homely..but, I always tell her she's cute..I feel bad for even typing this
How rude! Why would you ask that! All babies are pretty in their own way! There are no such thing as ugly babies!





Lets say you became a father and someone thought your baby was ugly, and you thought your baby was cute. How would you feel?
Oh man yes! But, being the polite person I am, I do as you do and say they're cute.
Yea





it's sad cuz no matter what, you are supposed to flatter it with compliments and talk cute little baby talk to it and all that jazz. but yeah there are some babies that are just ugly... hate to say it but it's true.
i think all babies go through a real ugly period when there heads look too big for there bodies.. ears look huge....bright red cheeks and dribbiling due to teething... list goes on and on! lol
I have seen babies that are really not all that cute but I would never say to a parent I think that to them!! I do the same as you and say how cute or sweet the baby is.
I have seen ugly babies but even ugly babies can be cute, if you know what I mean.
yea i have and its really sad but i like to think that they will grow into good looks if that is possible.....
Yes, and I've even asked parents that I knew well if they knew their baby was ugly and they all said yes they knew, so there's no point in rubbing it in. When you see one, just tell the parent's their baby is adorable. Even if their face isn't their personality usually is.
Most newborns aren't really that beautiful (to others beside their families!). The nine months in utero and the trip through the birth canal, plus little newborn rashes and conditions can make it hard to see the beauty that will be there as they grow into themselves! Also, besides beauty being in the eye of the beholder, ';pretty is as pretty does';, and since newborns are fairly helpless, they don't have much opportunity to demonstrate an adorable personality or beautiful character just yet!





I answered a similar question to this earlier. If you can't find a particular feature that resembles one parent or the other to comment/compliment on (most parents love hearing that the baby looks like them!), then why not say something like ';Isn't he/she precious?!'; The word precious as in ';valuable'; or ';dear'; might be truer and yet still complimentary, if you can't honestly find anything adorable or beautiful about them yet!
yes the baby i saw was hit OMG u would have been ewwww but fortunetly it started looking a bit better as it grew up
Yes, yes I have.
Oh yeah, newborns in my opinion aren't that cute. They're all wrinkled. But then again, if it's your family and you hold them in your arms, you look past that and see how cute they really are. But once they are past that wrinkled stage they're all cute.
Yes, and I told the parent, ';That's one ugly bastard.'; or, ';I've seen cuter.';

No comments:

Post a Comment