Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you ever spend ridiculous amounts of money on beauty products?

.lets hear itDo you ever spend ridiculous amounts of money on beauty products?
Yes, I really really do. Everything beauty and ';girly'; related I am beyond obsessed with. I am a hair product junkie. When I go to a beauty supply shop I literally almost have an orgasm walking down the isle lol


I use to spend $500 + on my hair every 2 1/2 months. I recently stopped that madness but now i probably spend just as much on hair products.





I blame it on my mom. She started me at a young age with a lot of the higher end skin products/sun screens. I believe you pay for what you get. I don't use drug store makeup. I prefer higher end makeup and skin care. If I want the product to do it's job I'll definitely put the money in for it. I don't smoke or drink so I guess I can splurge on other things





Edit: @ jade:) Beauty doesn't just refer to makeup... What about skin care? yeah natural is pretty but it's prettier with nice skin. beauty products are more than just makeup...that's common knowledgeDo you ever spend ridiculous amounts of money on beauty products?
definitely. i spend so much money (and time) at the body shop that theyre starting to recognise me. i could spend hours just smelling and checking out their body butters, face masks and face creams.





a girl above me says that guys prefer natural beauty. who says that im doing any of this for some guy? im doing it because i like to feel good in my own skin. i like to smell nice, i like to have soft skin and i like to be able to say that i take care of myself. i dont see anything wrong in spending lots of money on beauty products. it doesnt necessarily mean that youre narcissistic or anything.





and if youre dating a guy who doesnt like the amount of makeup or whatever that you wear, then you need to find someone who doesnt care how you paint your face. at the end of the day, its the inside.
No. I'm pretty sure that most men you ask would prefer natural beauty any day over the lady who doesn't even look like the same girl when she ';takes her face'; for the night. Have you ever seen that happen? Pretty scary.
To be honest it depends on the situation we are wearing making-up for.


If its a normal type of make-up product then maybe not but if its a special occasion and have to buy make-up for that then yes. :)
NO !


NEVER !


I hope neither you use these stuffs.these are all chemicals and show good results for just sometime.these may affect your skin in your later ages.
C'mon now, I have no idea where to even start. hahaha


I think now at my age (33) I spend WAY more on mosturizers and cremes to help fight off age. $300 for a jar of eye creme!
yea i do that all the time i don't know why but i just do why do you
No, I just hang out with people uglier than me.
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment