Monday, July 26, 2010

Why do we love to just stare at the Ocean for its beauty and the sound of the waves?

Besides the smell of the air, and the smell of suntan lotion, why do we love the ocean so much. I look at beach cams sometimes and notice I am not the only one that just puts their feet in the water exspecially in the morning with the sunrise and just get lost in its beauty. Why do we do that? And does anyone love to hear the waves and the power behind it. I just wish I knew why I love it so.... lol lolWhy do we love to just stare at the Ocean for its beauty and the sound of the waves?
i love the sound of the waves and the beauty of it . after being at work all day , machines , data's noises, car's honk's kid's yelling the whole entire reason why we are here can be put together in one ball , sitting by the side walk bench and letting my hair blow and enjoy the boats , ocean water wetting my feet , ( sometimes ) and just RELAX!!!! i love it !Why do we love to just stare at the Ocean for its beauty and the sound of the waves?
I'm deaf and blind, stop tormenting me!
There is some scientific research indicating that the negative ions emitted by moving water have a direct impact on our health.





';The action of the pounding surf creates negative air ions and we also see it immediately after spring thunderstorms when people report lightened moods,'; says ion researcher Michael Terman, PhD, of Columbia University in New York.';





WebMD: Negative Ions Create Positive Vibes
Beacuse it is soo relaxing.
How many people do you mean with ';we';? I know people who just don't like.
All the wonderful nature around us creates some kind of awe...
it is an unknown territory... we as people both love and hate the sea... soo many dangers, but it is soo peacful at the same time
it just looks so surreal, and pretty too if theres a sunset. Even a little....romantic~~:( :)

No comments:

Post a Comment