Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why are Brazilian women so beautiful? Do they have a ';beauty secret';?

I get Victoria's Secret catalogues in the mail every month, and I noticed that a lot of the most beautiful models are Brazilian. Ex.Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio. And I've seen some Brazilians and they are beautiful too, they have a pretty face (ok, usually have a pretty face) and they almost always have the nicest bodies: nice size and nicely shaped breasts/waist/hips/bottoms. I live in an area where you don't see too many Brazilians but a majority (maybe even all of them) of the Brazilian women I see have the body that I would love to have. When I see Brazilian women, I think, no wonder Brazilian men think they have the most beautiful women! They catch my attention, I couldn't blame men for staring at them :P


They are like a healthier version of Barbies(meaning with more meat on their bones!) That made me wonder, is there some type of food(chicken b/c of the proteins?) that is popular in Brazil that make their bodies so beautiful? Or is it just in the genes?Why are Brazilian women so beautiful? Do they have a ';beauty secret';?
well u kno wat not all of them are gorgeuse ur just talking about the ones u have seen like in the media but i have been in brazil many times and let me tell u they are not that beautiful its like any race theres pretty and ugly and theres also short brazilian womanWhy are Brazilian women so beautiful? Do they have a ';beauty secret';?
A lot of Brazilian women are tall? Why's that?


Is it something in their diet or just their genes? Report Abuse

IDK ! YEAH ALL THE V.S SUPERMODELS R


ALL BRAZILIAN! IDK ! Report Abuse

well,i don't agree with u. yeah some of them are very beautiful,but they are a model.
actually, the typical diet in brazil revolves around rice, beans, meat (generally red meat, tho) %26amp; salad...i lived in brazil for 4 years, that`s how i know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment