Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is beauty + brains=me a good business name?

I need a name for my business. I wanted to have a girly name like Missy's or Precious Pearls. It's a place where girls come to a facility and they take one of these class: Creative Spirit, COOKING CLASS, RETREATED BEAUTY, DANCING DIVA, FASHIONISTA, OR MISS REALITY!Is beauty + brains=me a good business name?
i wouldn't pick the beauty+brains=me name. cause since you list some of the things that you guys are doing in the facility its not all the beauty. maybe you have customers that aren't into beauty and look at your sign and decide not to go in because they think its all beauty. i think you should go for the missy's name just because it sounds like it would fit all the names that you listed. when you get this facility up please let me know where cause i might come and get my dancing diva on!!!:DIs beauty + brains=me a good business name?
Oh yes that sounds absolutely AWSOME.





Good Luck.





Good Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment