Monday, July 26, 2010

Survey:do you have a beauty spot that is on a hidden bit where no one else can see?

well the one only special people see lol where is it?Survey:do you have a beauty spot that is on a hidden bit where no one else can see?
I haven't but my husband has several on his dangley bits.


I am the only one who has seen them (he reckons).


They are an inch apart and he has 12 (he reckons) lol xxSurvey:do you have a beauty spot that is on a hidden bit where no one else can see?
i have one on my boob, not alot of people see it unless im wearing a vest in the summer, when a few lads have spotted it, they go wild, i have never understood why??
i got a birthmark of the shape of hawaii on my thigh


and one in the shape of a heart where my ribs are on my right side.


lol.
I used to have one, but the Oncologist didn't like the looks of it and removed it!!!
Yup/// only person ever found it
I think I might but I can't see it either.
It's on my top left side of my woo-woo. :)
I have two. One up and one down...you figure it out!
i have one on my back and one on my boob..
Well if i have, iv never been told about it lol
yeah.. its on my upper thigh and hardly anyone knows of it..


now that im thinking of it.. its kinda big :(



I have a map of Spain on my heel !!
Yes but I have to squat over a mirror
no but I have a very discrete tattoo that never sees the light of day ;)
Sadly not..





Don't you have to be beautiful to have one of them?
On my upper thigh.
i have 1 in between my two breasts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate it
no
yours is cute
I have a mole of my @rse, if that's what you mean.
yep, i have a mole on my left bum cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment